1) Get Certified! Join CAMCD! 2) CAMCD needs a COO! Apply today! 3) CAMCD now lobbying in BC and ON 4) CAMCD Standards and Certification consultation results 5) Tax expert opinion on applicability of GST/HST to medical cannabis 1) Get Certified! Join CAMCD! CAMCD is pleased to announce that starting November 15th 2012, medical cannabis […]
About Dieter MacPherson
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Dieter MacPherson contributed a whooping 77 entries.
Entries by Dieter MacPherson
To download the PDF, please click here: http://cannarx.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Posting-COO-Nov2012_final.pdf Chief Operating Officer Status: Part-time Employment Hours: 20 hours per week Salary: $18.03/hour Industry: Regulatory Affairs Expected Start Date of: December 3 2012 Summary: The Canadian Association of Medical Cannabis Dispensaries (CAMCD) is currently hiring the position of Chief Operating Officer (COO). CAMCD is seeking an […]
CAMCD has obtained a legal opinion from David Sherman, Canada’s leading authority on GST/HST, that no GST/HST is payable on medical cannabis. CAMCD has been working behind the scenes for two years to clarify this important issue to ensure that patients do not have to pay a penny more than they should for this essential […]
1) Medical Cannabis Reforms at Critical Juncture 2) Historic CAMCD Consultations on Medical Cannabis Dispensaries 3) Recent Media Surrounding the Proposed Reforms to the MMAP 1) Medical Cannabis Reforms at Critical Juncture June 19, 2012 – Ottawa, ON A consultation process was launched by Health Canada in June of 2011 to inform amendments to the […]
Consultation meetings with community stakeholders, policy-makers, patients and dispensaries will be held on June 28th and 29th at UBC’s Robson Square campus in downtown Vancouver. It will be the first time that representatives from British Columbia ’s 30+ dispensaries will gather to discuss selfregulation of community-based medical cannabis access. It will also be the first […]
June 19, 2012 – Ottawa, ON FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Medical Cannabis Reforms at Critical Juncture in Canadian History A consultation process was launched by Health Canada in June of 2011 to inform amendments to the Marihuana Medical Access Program (MMAP). The Canadian Association of Medical Cannabis Dispensaries (CAMCD) participated in the consultations along with other […]
1) National Pain Strategy Endorsement 2) BC Supreme Court Ruling Finds MMAR Unconstitutional 3) A Taste for Life Fundraiser 4) HEC Montreal Guest Lecture 1) National Pain Strategy Endorsement Do you believe all Canadian children deserve access to the best pain care? If you require surgery, do you want your post-operative pain treated properly? If […]
Vancouver, British Columbia FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Canadian Association of Medical Cannabis Dispensaries (CAMCD) applauds today’s BC Supreme Court decision finding Health Canada’s Marihuana Medical Access Program (MMAP) to be unconstitutional. “This decision is great news for patients and their providers,” said Adam Greenblatt, a CAMCD Director. “Cannabis foods and resins are the cornerstone of […]
1) Health Canada Meets with Organizations Interested in Becoming LCPs 2) Medical Cannabis: Standards, Engagement, Evaluation and Dissemination (SEED)” project 1) Health Canada Meets with Organizations Interested in Becoming LCPs In February, Health Canada hosted meetings in Victoria and Ottawa for organizations and individuals who had previously expressed interest in applying for Licensed Commercial Producer […]
1) CAMPS Survey 2) Happy Holidays! 1) CAMPS Survey The CAMPS Survey is still ongoing and receiving a great amount of response. We encourage patients to continue to complete the survey, as the results will be very useful in advocating for high standards of patient care. If you use cannabis for medical purposes and are […]
200 – 225 West 8th Ave.